CLASS / COURSE: Motivational speaker
Hello, I’m Your Motivational Speaker
You are renowned business guru and motivational speaker Mai Biz. You have been contracted by a prestigious national business organization to deliver a two part seminar on a couple of today’s hottest business topics: competitive advantage and international business.
Create a full 1,750- to 2,100-word transcript of your planned speech to meet the organization’s request.
Address the following questions for each topic:
Topic 1: Achieving Competitive Advantage
· How does the creation of value lead to competitive advantage?
· How may a firm achieve competitive advantage? Consider strategies of cost leadership, benefit leadership, and degrees of focus.
· How does the price elasticity of demand affect a firm’s strategic positioning for competitive advantage?
· What factors and strategies allow a firm to sustain competitive advantage? Cite at least one real life example of success and one real life example of failure in your explanation.
Topic 2: International Business
· What additional risks do multinational corporations face, and what additional opportunities do they enjoy when compared with domestic firms?
· What strategies may a multinational corporation use to best take advantage of the opportunities discussed above?
· What strategies may a multinational corporation use to best mitigate the risks discussed above?
· How does achieving competitive advantage at an international level differ from achieving competitive advantage at a domestic level? How may a firm strategically position itself for international competitive advantage? Cite at least one example or strategy specific to international business.
Completed Solution is attached. Click on Buy button and then download file to get full solution.
SUBJECTS / CATEGORIES:
2. Human Resource
3. Organizational Behavior
4. Business Economics