CLASS / COURSE: SEA for RDG301
Teaching expository text structures Element I: Article Response:
Respond in Writing to the Following Questions:
1. Why should the retelling process be taught to students?
2. What are retellings?
3. What is the difference between narrative and expository text?
4. What qualities should a teacher look for when selecting trade books to teach expository structures?
5. How does the teacher introduce text structures through trade books?
6. How is the retelling process taught?
7. Describe the use of individual retellings as an assessment tool?
8. How can the teacher capitalize on the students’ enthusiasm for expository texts?
Completed Solution is attached. Click on Buy button and then download file to get full solution.
SUBJECTS / CATEGORIES: